A FEW FACTS ABOUT MANY PEOPLE WITH ADhD
- Unique brain wiring – knowledge of being different
- Of average or above average intelligence – difficulty in passing tests
- Very creative – think outside the box
- Live in extremes – difficulties balancing life
- Think more negative than positive thoughts – often about self
- Socially awkward – sense of not fitting in anywhere
- Must have fun – feel overwhelmed or stuck if pressured or bored
- Can be passive – difficulty with boundaries
- Talks a lot or not enough
- Change jobs often or underemployed
- Difficulty reading body language
- Often stuck in thoughts or in feelings
- Feel misunderstood
- Fairness is crucial
Proud to be ADDCA Certified.
This is me and David Giwerc, founder of ADDCA.
Are you overwhelmed with ADhD information? My free eBook is a guide for families, couples and adults impacted by ADHD, who need help understanding ADHD and how to manage it. Get your FREE ebook!
Are you overwhelmed with ADhD information? Get your FREE ebook!